Not so good

Ok today I listened to WW489A Spring Leadership Danzik, Popovich & Kizirian.  Don't you just HATE those lessons that just filet you open and expose you?  Don't you just LOVE 'em too?  NORM!!!  "I hope, I hope, I hope" (listen to it) that is the same as "some day..."  As I wrote about in The Winning Edge I am no longer saying, "some day..." or "I hope, I hope".  We are making it happen!  If I am not actually "doing" the thing, I'm "planning" it therefore it is no longer a "some day hope".

In our "hoping" we lie to ourselves as to what we are actually doing.  So (this is where the filleting happened) my status from the last couple of days is incorrect.  I can't count talking with people under Retail or STP even if they are clients, downline or prospects.  I still have "Reached out to one more" under my daily disciplines because I know that will lead to more people in business with us AND because it's the right thing to do in life.  I also can't count "putting together an invite list" under Retail or Functions.  I can't count typing this blog as counsel, accountable, yes; counsel, no.  I need to remember that counsel and accountable are like meditating and praying.  I heard once that praying is talking to God and meditating is LISTENING to God.  Accountable is telling your upline what you've done (as well as doing what you said you would).  Counsel is LISTENING to your upline.

So with that in mind following are the CORE steps I completed today.
2. Personal Use - Of course - everyday!
3. Retail - Actually had a retail sale of laundry care today.
4. SOT - YES - WW489A
5. Books - Make Today Count - Sort of the Readers Digest version of Today Matters.
8. Accountable - Doing my blog!
9. Kate - Checked it, no new ones.

No comments: