Step One

For any who have been following my other blog, The Winning Edge, you know that day one is the hardest but "the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step" as the proverb goes!  So STEP ONE!
Also, for those following I have: Listened to audio, Read 10 pages and Reached out to one more, as some of my daily disciplines.  These are the same as SOT, Books and STP/Retail (sort of - building relationships) so I had a little head start on these habits.
Today I invited someone to the SLM (Steven), traded emails with a client (Christie), made a phone call to a prospect (Jolynn, no answer left a message) and chatted on facebook with a mom who's son skates with mine (Anne).  I listened to Bill & Sandy Hawkins Spring Leadership AGAIN (this is getting to be a new favorite, when he talks about Dick Davis...wow).  I finished The Slight Edge.  I just checked KATE and no new messages.  I also copied and added personal information to the Nutrilite Client Invitation.  I plan to email/snail mail those tomorrow along with a personal note.  So that is STP, Retail, SOT, Books, Function and Kate.
What about the rest?  Personal Use - I just took a bubble bath and used TEN products!  Including skin care!!!  Gee, I guess I'm more high maintenance than I thought.  Premier - received my digital download today.  Counsel & Accountable... well that's this post.  YEAH ME ALL 10!!!!
That wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be... DUH!  On to Ruby!

No comments: