BY MYSELF!!!

I actually went to Home Depot, BY MYSELF!!! Well, that's not entirely true, Bub was with me.  I bought the hardware I needed for the shade clothes, BY MYSELF!!!  This is entirely true because Bub was whining the whole time about wanting a drink.  Then I put up the shade clothes, BY MYSELF.  Ok, not entirely true, again.  John got the drill from Pat and drilled the first hole for me because Pat got sand in the drill and John couldn't get it to switch to reverse.  So he wasn't sure if it would take a lot of strength to get it back out of the hole.  It didn't.  By the way, I didn't end up using the hole he drilled because it was in the wrong place.  So I put up the shade clothes, MOSTLY by myself!  The patio was in shade by the time I was done so I'm anxious to see how they shade in the morning.  I posted 3 new yard pictures on facebook plus one of the shade clothes.  Here's the picture:

No comments: